Sunday, March 13, 2011

results are in!

 vanderbilt called me friday.  dr. perri reviewed my CT scan, and everything still looks the same. small cirrhotic liver, gallbladder still has stones, spleen is still extremely enlarged pressing on a kidney.

the biopsy results from the colonoscopy came back negative for infections and inflamation. Which means no colitis.... WOOHOO!

i went friday for blood work, and still waiting on the results for that. when they come in, they should decrease my predisone (HOPEFULLY).

the abdominal ultrasound showed some ascites. by time i went down for the US i had already been given IV lasix and pee'd most of it off. the only place left to do the perencentesis was a small pocket of fluid 3 cm away from my bladder, so that didnt get done. in which im glad, because they dont feel that great.

so where is all the pain coming from? i wish we could figure it out. because it hurts so bad that i cant even pick up my son. it breaks my heart when he holds those little arms up, and i have to tell him no cause mommy tummy hurts. which he doesnt understand, and cries..... :(

well ill let ya know more about the blood work as soon as i know something. they should call me tomorrow

2 comments: