Wednesday, April 20, 2011

two more weeks of my life, gone, with just the blink of an eye!

Just to show you what I have been doing the past two weeks of my life.....FIGHTING......... TO ...... LIVE.....

So I got sick last week after Corbin got through with all 3 of his seizures. Started vomiting profusely, horrible headache, you name it and I had it.

Allen went to work, the next morning. I ended up calling him around 10-11 A.M. to take me to the hospital...Because something was wrong. DEFINITELY WRONG.

I got to the hospital, found out Ineeded to be admitted for my oxygen was 76 and required o2.
well by Tuesday i was on my way to Vandy on 6 liters of o2.

when I arrived at Vandy, the first thing the Dr. said is.... "ARE YA TIRED?".....what do you think?..... "YOU WANT US TO BREATHE FOR YA?"....... uh... NO.... but do what you have to to get me back to my family please.



SOOOOO.............
as you can see... they brought me back to my family. AND I THANK GOD EACH AND EVERYDAY FOR ALL THE DOCTORS AND NURSES THAT WORKED ON ME

2 comments:

  1. Oh Girl....I am so thankful that you are doing better. Thanks so much for calling me today...it was so wonderful to hear your sweet voice. I love you and miss you bunches....I will be praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got to see barbrah woodard today.

    ReplyDelete