Friday, January 27, 2012

MED CHANGE

Vanderbilt called yesterday with "stable" news. My labs are still stable enough for me to lower my prednisone to 12.5 mg. The goal is to be completely off of prednisone, which would be awesome, cause im so tired of all the extra weight ive gained, and my "moon face". Those were the only med changes I had this time around. Oh yeah, my nicotine test came back negative. The way she said it, made me think that she was saying that it was my first test that has came back negative, when the last ten or so should have been negative as well. I have to go back in two weeks again, on February 8th. Corbin has an appointment with the E.N.T. at Monroe Carrell Jr. Childrens Hospital at Vanderbilt that day as well. Hopefully we will be able to have his surgery scheduled that day, so he can breathe and eat better.

Until then,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment