Sunday, July 31, 2011

day 2 = no good

So the Spinal Tap I had done on the 29th. has left me in some remarkable pain. I'm talking, A ginormous bruise, severe headaches, light sensitivity,pain from the injections sight down to my hips and when I stand up i have so much feeling of pressure that I can barely feel my legs.

The pain was so intense that Dilaudid, Nubane, and Oxycodone was not even thinking about touching the pain. I ended up having to sleep in a chair STRAIGHT UP (as in  the back of the seat was no were near my back)

Well of course the Dilaudid and Nubane reacted together an made everything worse. I'm not sure what happened because the ended up giving me Benadryl to knock me out. something had to have happened because I have to see a psychiatrist in the morning.

If only I knew what I did.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment