Sunday, September 4, 2011

Add another one to the list

As I told you a few posts ago, Dr. Perri and Allen teamed up and thought it was a good idea for me to go see a counselor to help me deal with stress.
Just to satisfy them I decided to make an appointment with CenterStone in Estill Springs. Little did I know that one hour after being there, I felt alot better, like I accomplished something. I got to speak to someone other than family. I had no idea that talking about my problems to a total stranger would help out.
She diagnosed me with stress and depression, and thinks its a good idea to start me on antidepressants. I'm a little leary about taking and antidepressant but if they think it will help me, then I guess its worth a shot. She also recommends me comming back once a week, but we have decided to do every other week for now. Things might change, Ya never know with me.

1 comment:

  1. Know this is a lil late but I am glad you are going to Centerstone. They really help me through my PTSD and depression I've been experiencing. I know how much of a toll on your body and mind the emotional aspect of a trauma or traumatic experience can have on someone and I am so happy that you are getting help with this hun. I am constantly praying for you and will continue to do so. Love you chica :)

    ReplyDelete