Friday, August 12, 2011

sleepless in Decherd!

This mama is EXHAUSTED! The antibiotics are kicking my tail. One of the side effects of Zosyn is not sleeping, and thats exactly what im not doing (sleeping). I have probably had 5 hours of sleep since Monday. Another side effect I have would be a nasty one (diahrrea)YUCK! I have it so bad that I have lost 10 pounds this week alone. Now my doctors are concerned I have C.Diff. They are wanting me to give them a stool sample, Yummy! they get to play in my poo..... more power to ya! On another note, I have to go to Vanderbilt Tuesday for a CT scan, see Dr. Perri, and hopefully get this picc line taken out! so keep your fingers crossed and pray with me that im done with all this mess and can go back to my normal life!

until then,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. praying for you, Sweet Girl...the Lord is in control...I promise. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete