Friday, January 21, 2011

**blood work**

I have been having to go to Vanderbilt at least once a week to every other week, just for blood work. So I finally got it arranged to where I can go to my Dr. in Manchester once a week and have them do the blood work and fax it back to Nashville. (huge gas saver!)

Well I went yesterday to Manchester for labs to be done, after a few tries, they finally got some blood!... any who.... they called me today to tell me that they, called Vanderbilt today to let them know that my Whit Blood Cell Count had dropped. A normal range for a healthy person is any where from 10,00 to 15,000....

well last week mine was at 2,000, and this yesterday it was 1,400. They told me to call Vanderbilt fist thing Monday morning. So i may possibly be looking at another transfusion, depending on what my platelet count is.

I wish just for a few days, I could feel like a normal healthy person, and not have to be stuck with needles, or have to talk to Dr's. on a phone, or see them for that matter.

Its really starting to get old!

No comments:

Post a Comment