Thursday, January 20, 2011

new meds!

Let me just tell ya... I have NEVER had a nose bleed before...
Until Tuesday.

I woke up Tuesday morning, and came down stairs. from the second my feet hit the bottom of the stairs... it happened... my nose started bleeding... not just a little bit, but GUSHING EVERY WHERE!

Thank goodness I have hardwood floors, because there was a trail of blood all the way to the bathroom. All I could do was stand over the toilet, and FREAK OUT! l.o.l.

from the time I got a wash cloth and walked into the kitchen, it was completely saturated...filling up in my nose, and coming out of my mouth!

I tried everything to get it to stop. pressure, ice, etc...
needless to say, my nose bled for 45 minutes.

Corbin kept saying "EWW... mama you got boo-boo!"
well, it happened AGAIN, this morning. So I sent an E-mail to Dr. Perri at Vanderbilt, and they put me on, yet, another medicine "mephyton". It could be 1 of 3 things.

1. i am having problems clotting blood.
                OR
2. Its the predisone they put me back on.
                OR
3. BOTH.


 OH YEAH... Corbin's surgery went great yesterday. all except, he was very ill when he came around from anesthesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment