Sunday, January 16, 2011

medicine reminder

So, Ive been having trouble with remembering to take my medicine for my liver disease. Its also playing a part in me being inactive on the transplant list. If I don't take my meds now, then what makes them think that I'm going to take the meds after transplant?

Well....
I have found the best way to remind myself to take my meds. There is a website I just found. mymedschedule.com  Its free and easy. All I had to do was list all my meds and time of day to take them, and it makes a schedule, and when its time for me to take my meds, I receive a text message on my cell phone! I'm hoping this will help me to take my meds. it also lets me put in the RX number and pharmacy phone number, and when its time to refill my meds, it automatically does it for me. all I have to do is go and pick up the medicine at the pharmacy.

...life couldn't be more easier, right?

1 comment:

  1. TAKE YOUR MEDICINE!!! {this is the mom in me coming out.} Love you!

    ReplyDelete